500Naira

Open Doors To Daily Income It is a simple Method That will Make You Money everyday Startup Capital is Only N500 Click here http://www.500naira.com/member/signup.php?aff=GreyTech

Monday 9 June 2014

Proverbs 23:22 
“Listen to your father, who
gave you life, and do not despise your
mother when she is old.” (NIV)

Proverbs 1:8-9
 “Listen, my son, to your
father’s instruction, and do not forsake your
mother’s teaching. They will be a garland to
grace your head and a chain to adorn your
neck.” (NIV)

1 Timothy 5:1-2
 “Never speak harshly to an
older man, but appeal to him respectfully as
you would to your own father. Talk to
younger men as you would to your own
brothers. Treat older women as you would
your mother, and treat younger women with
all purity as you would your own
sisters.” (NLT)

James 2:14-17 
“What good is it, my brothers,
if a man claims to have faith but has no
deeds? Can such faith save him? Suppose a
brother or sister is without clothes and daily
food. If one of you says to him, “Go, I wish
you well; keep warm and well fed,” but does
nothing about his physical needs, what good
is it? In the same way, faith by itself, if it is
not accompanied by action, is dead.” (NIV)

Joshua 1: 7-9
 “Be strong and very
courageous. Be careful to obey all the law
my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from
it to the right or to the left, that you may be
successful wherever you go. Do not let this
Book of the Law depart from your mouth;
meditate on it day and night, so that you may
be careful to do everything written in it.
Then you will be prosperous and successful.
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and
courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be
discouraged, for the Lord your God will be
with you wherever you go.” (NIV)

2 Timothy 2:22-25
“Have no part at all in the wrong things that
young men like to do. Believe. Have love.
Follow what is right. Live at peace. Do these
things along with others who have a clean
heart and talk to God.
Keep out of foolish quarrels. You know that
they start fights.The Lord’s servant must not
fight. But he must be kind to all people. He
must be a good teacher to them. He must be
patient with them.
When he corrects those who are against him,
he must do it in a gentle way. It may be that
God will turn their hearts to know what is
true. ” (WE)

Proverbs 1:10
 “My son, if sinners entice
you, do not give in to them.” (NIV)

Romans 13:13
 “Because we belong to the
day, we must live decent lives for all to see.
Don’t participate in the darkness of wild
parties and drunkenness, or in sexual
promiscuity and immoral living, or in
quarreling and jealousy.” (NIV)

Matthew 26:41
 “Watch and pray so that you
will not fall into temptation. The spirit is
willing, but the body is weak.” (NIV)

1 Corinthians 10:13
 “No temptation has
seized you except what is common to man.
And God is faithful; he will not let you be
tempted beyond what you can bear. But
when you are tempted, he will also provide a
way out so that you can stand up under
it.” (NIV)

Proverbs 8:32-33
 “Now then, my sons, listen
to me; blessed are those who keep my ways.
Listen to my instruction and be wise; do not
ignore it.” (NIV)

Jeremiah 1:4-9 
“The word of the LORD
came to me, saying, “Before I formed you in
the womb I knew you, before you were born
I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet
to the nations. ” “Ah, Sovereign LORD,” I
said, “I do not know how to speak; I am only
a child.” But the LORD said to me, “Do not
say, ‘I am only a child.’ You must go to
everyone I send you to and say whatever I
command you. Do not be afraid of them, for
I am with you and will rescue you,” declares
the LORD. Then the LORD reached out his
hand and touched my mouth and said to me,
“Now, I have put my words in your
mouth.”(NIV)

1 Samuel 2:18 
“Samuel was ministering
before the LORD -a boy wearing a linen
ephod.” (NIV)

2 Kings 22:1-2
 “Josiah was eight years old
when he became king, and he reigned in
Jerusalem thirty-one years. His mother’s
name was Jedidah daughter of Adaiah; she
was from Bozkath. He did what was right in
the eyes of the LORD and walked in all the
ways of his father David, not turning aside to
the right or to the left.” (NIV)

Song Of Solomon 8:4 
(The Message)
“Oh, let me warn you, sisters in Jerusalem:
Don’t excite love, don’t stir it up,
until the time is ripe—and you’re ready.”

Proverbs 20:11
 “Even a child is known by
his actions, by whether his conduct is pure
and right.” (NIV)

Proverbs 28:24 
“He who robs his father or
mother and says, “It’s not wrong”— he is
partner to him who destroys.” (NIV)

Mark 12:29-31 
“The most important one,”
answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel, the
Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord
your God with all your heart and with all
your soul and with all your mind and with
all your strength.’The second is this: ‘Love
your neighbor as yourself.’There is no
commandment greater than these.” (NIV)

Micah 6:8 
“He has showed you, O man, what
is good. And what does the LORD require of
you? To act justly and to love mercy and to
walk humbly with your God.” (NIV)

No comments: