500Naira

Open Doors To Daily Income It is a simple Method That will Make You Money everyday Startup Capital is Only N500 Click here http://www.500naira.com/member/signup.php?aff=GreyTech

Saturday 25 January 2014

LoveQuotes

LoveQuotes

Quote Left Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody is watching. Quote Right
by Mark Twain | ...go to quote
+Fav
Quote Left The course of true love never did run smooth. Quote Right
by William Shakespeare | ...go to quote
+Fav
Quote Left The heavens forbid But that our loves and comforts should increase Even as our days do grow! Quote Right
by William Shakespeare | ...go to quote
+Fav
Quote Left Who so loves believes the impossible. Quote Right
by Elizabeth Barrett Browning | ...go to quote
+Fav
Quote Left Love is an endless mystery, for it has nothing else to explain it. Quote Right
by Rabindranath Tagore | ...go to quote
+Fav
Quote Left Though I am young and cannot tell Either what death or love is well,... Quote Right
by Ben Jonson | ...go to quote
+Fav
Quote Left One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry. Quote Right
by Oscar Wilde | ...go to quote
+Fav
Quote Left There is something in the unselfish and self-sacrificing love of a brute, which goes directly to the heart of him who has had frequent occasion to test the paltry friendship and gossamer fidelity of mere Man. Quote Right
by Edgar Allan Poe | ...go to quote
+Fav
Quote Left How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight For the ends of Being and ideal Grace. I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need; by sun and candle-light. I lovethee freely, as men strive for Right; I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise. I lovethee with the passion put to use In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith I lovethee with a love I seemed to lose With my lost saints,--I love thee with the breath. Smiles, tears, of all my life!--and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death. Quote Right
by Elizabeth Barrett Browning | ...go to quote
+Fav
Quote Left Life loves to be taken by the lapel and told: I'm with you kid. Let's go. Quote Right
by Maya Angelou | ...go to quote
+Fav
Quote Left The moon gives you light, And the bugles and the drums give you music, And my heart, O my soldiers, my veterans, My heart gives you love. Quote Right
by Walt Whitman | ...go to quote
+Fav
Quote Left A thing of beauty is a joy forever: its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness. Quote Right
by John Keats | ...go to quote
+Fav
Quote Left He would cry out on life, that what it wants Is not its own love back in copy speech, But counter-love, original response. Quote Right
by Robert Frost | ...go to quote
+Fav
Quote Left Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket--safe, dark, motionless, airless--it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable. Quote Right
by C S Lewis | ...go to quote
+Fav
Quote Left I hope you love birds too. It is economical. It saves going to heaven. Quote Right
by Emily Dickinson | ...go to quote
+Fav
Quote Left Yes, love indeed is light from heaven; A spark of that immortal fire with angels shared, by Allah given to lift from earth our low desire. Quote Right
by George (Lord) Byron | ...go to quote
+Fav
Quote Left Es tan corto el amor, y tan largo el olvido. (Love is so short, and forgetting is so long.)Quote Right
by Pablo Neruda | ...go to quote
+Fav
Quote Left If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don't be surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning Good morning at total strangers. Quote Right
by Maya Angelou | ...go to quote
+Fav
Quote Left Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. Quote Right
by Joseph Addison | ...go to quote
+Fav
Quote Left Love is my religion - I could die for it. Quote Right
by John Keats | ...go to quote
+Fav
Quote Left Time is Too slow for those who wait, Too swift for those who fear, Too long for those who grieve, Too short for those who rejoice. But for those who love, time is not. Quote Right
by Henry Van Dyke | ...go to quote
+Fav
Quote Left And were an epitaph to be my story I'd have a short one ready for my own. I would have written of me on my stone: I had a lover's quarrel with the world. Quote Right
by Robert Frost | ...go to quote
+Fav
Quote Left His hair long and plausive. Bastard Masturbating a glitter, He wants to be loved. Quote Right
by Sylvia Plath | ...go to quote
+Fav
Quote Left Degenerate sons and daughters, Life is too strong for you— It takes life to love Life. Quote Right
by Edgar Lee Masters | ...go to quote
+Fav
Quote Left These lovers cry, O ho they die! Yet that which seems the wound to kill... Quote Right
by William Shakespeare | ...go to quote 

No comments: